british 58 pattern webbing for sale

From: Rob Craig (therobincraig@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 21:48:45 PDT

I have two sets of 58 pattern webbing for sale one is complete with all pouches and large pack and  poncho and  gas mask in good condition. I have a second set that would be a display set as the ammo pouch on one side is the wrong one and it is missing the poncho, I dont think I have a gas mask for that one either. they would look great on any British MV or AFV like Ferret or Stolly or Land Rover or Scorpion or other CVRT. They are surplus to my needs. Make me an offer off line and see if I can move some surplus bits. More to Follow Robin Craig Ottawa Canada