Re: [MV] M151A2 question

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 05:48:18 PDT

I have a 1967 151A1 with great off road civy tires on it. My jeep will do
60mph with no problem even with my M416 trailer behind it. It stops and
runs great. Have you ever spent an hour behind the wheel of a 151 at
highway speeds? In rain or bad weather? I suggest you do before buying
one. After I have driven my 151 at highway speeds for an hour, it takes
another hour for my butt to stop buzzing. Thats why I have my military
Blazer for distance and towing my camper. Jeeps are great fun when used
for what they were made.

                 Stu
Southern New Hampshire, USA
"Live Free Or Die"