M151A2 front springs

From: uniquemachine@air1.net
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 09:35:38 PDT

The front of my '74 M151A2 sits lower than I think it should and is
not near level with the back. Also, the tires are pointed in towards
the top if looked at from the front of the vehicle. From past
experience, this tells me that the front springs are shot. Is there a
source for NOS front springs? How about a civilian equivalant? It
would seem to me with all the different types of vehicles in this
world that use coils, there must be a good replacement
somewhere. Any help?

Thanks

Jon