Re: Supply Line complaints.......

From: jim gilmore (jgilmore@ptd.net)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 19:03:49 PDT

Previously posted.........

>"...........I would venture to say that the next issue of Supply Line
>won't look like
>this one did. I thought mine was printed on toilet paper. Maybe a one or
>two line email to HQ would pass the message that that particular magazine was
>kinda crappy! I don't think our fearless MVPA board will do that
>twice!........"

   "Fearless MVPA Board"? Huh?

    Yes, your observations are correct....... the quality of Supply Line is
not up to the usual standards.........

    If you have complaints, opinions or just want to discuss it then READ
the back! You will find the E Mail address for the Editor, Pres, Board and HQ.

   The paper was changed to help keep costs down and not to have to raise
the dues. This decision was done about a year ago. Since then the board
voted to raise the dues by $5.00. (I would note here that I and one other
Board member voted not to raise the dues with the rest voting to raise them.)

  I brought up the problem of quality of the printing in Supply Line at the
last MVPA Board meeting at the Texas convention. The printer is working
with HQ to try to bring up the quality of the publication. If this does not
work then we may have to go back to the same type paper we used before.

   PLEASE NOTE...... When I brought up the fact that the quality of the
publication was poor, I was told that "No one else has complained about
it". If you don't like something with the MVPA (and you are a member) then
let HQ know about it. They will see that your complaint will get to the
right person.

     I have forwarded all the postings from the Mil-Veh list on this
subject to HQ so they will know about it.

Jim Gilmore

MVPA Board of Director member.
MVPA Judging Committee Chairman
MVPA Conflict Resolution Chairman

and I'm a subscriber to this list.............