Re: [MV] Military Pintle Hook?

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 04:41:30 PDT

MS is Military Standard.. 51352-2..... the 7073215 is an Ordnance #.
The M38A1 pintle hook # is 7073213 by my Parts Book. I have seen the latch
and or lock pin replaced by a bolt on many occasions They pins were held in
by a 1/2 inch diameter lock ring which was easily damaged or lost allowing
the pin to fall out...hence the bolt and nut replacement.. RAM