Re: [MV] Military Only Zone-Response

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 08:14:28 PDT

At 9:14 AM -0500 10/9/02, Jon Shoop wrote:
>I am with you Ryan...when one of my MVs rolls I have all weapons issued to
>it on board......never had a problem, nothing but compliments.

Same here. One of our members has the Boyes AT rifle on his Carrier.
He gets lots of "What the heck is that??!! Its so big!" vs the "I
can't believe you have that on there!".

>We will be firing live 37mm AT Gun this weekend at knob creek.

I'll have to talk to you about this at some point. Jim Burrill and I
own a Humber Mk IV armored car. It would have a 37mm AT gun as it's
armament. At some point in the future, we want to get that up and
running and firable. That means going to Knob Creek at some point.

Any advice or wisdom you can impart regarding 37mm guns would be very nice.

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -