Re: [MV] Weapons on MVs

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 22:59:47 PDT

Folks as a full time Gunsmith, I would suggest to remove the firing pins
from all weapons that are on display. This way if someone decides they want
to "try out"some live ammo, it will not fire. Put the firing pin in your
pocket or somewhere handy and if you want the firearm to be functional for a
reenactment, just put the firing pin back in the firearm. Mark M-886