RE: [MV] Weapons on MVs

From: jason.green@ps.ge.com
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 04:13:33 PDT

What I used to do with my Rock Island Arsenal M1917A1 when I took it to
shows was to remove the bolt and replace it with another bolt that I had
removed the firing pin from. Took about 5 mins to do this and I'm also
planning on doing this with my C&R Westinghouse M1919 (that's right, not an
A4, but a straight M1919.)

Gotta run
Jason

g GE Energy Services