RE: [MV] Hagglunds BV206

From: Mugno, Anthony (AMugno@SITAAPS.org)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 11:55:02 PDT

Im a southerner compared to you and if my wife would only be willing I
suspect I be your neighbor.

I dont know squat about the hagglund but I support the northern lifestyle
100% If only these bums in the lower 48 could get a chance to see the
northern lights (amoung other things)they might get an inkling of what life
could truly be like.