Re:[MV] Hercules engines, wheeled missiles and humor

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 18:41:01 PDT

Dave,
Quite a story! Phew, glad it didn't happen here :)
I'm not going to try and top your experience, but I'm glad I wasn't around
when
one of the 5-ton wreckers in my yard (an 800 Series) broke lose from the
towing
vehicle, went off the road, down a hill and smacked right into a house.
Serious
damage to the house, but only some scraped paint on the wrecker. I didn't
own the truck at the time, praise the Lord!
Joe Young