Re: [MV] Deuce wiper blades available at stores?

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 20:40:22 PDT

I believe the blades on my M51 are the same as a deuce. I know that the M51 blades were the same as the blades on my 73 IH 1600 truck also. The local
Napa store told me that they can no longer get those blades. She suggested some IH parts place in Texas. I never followed up the lead. So I swiped the
blades off my IH 1600 to get by.

Dave