Re: [MV] Cool vehicle on Ebay

From: derek strine (minimade@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 16:08:25 PDT

As a 10 year old scout, I remember camping in Lewes, De and hearing the
National Guard mechanics fire up 4 or 5 of these beasts several hours before
dawn! We had missed seeing the Fed. Property signs(no Trespassing...), and
scoped them out prior to being asked to exit the facility NOW the night
before, and only viewed them 500 yards out to sea. I too would love the
ultimate ATV...how much could a 100 ton barge,ocean going tug, and sizeable
crane and rigging to get her on board be???and where to park her...