Brake lights for M35 and M105

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 19:39:21 PDT

Hello everyone.
I have a question about the rear lights on my M35. Mine appear to be
composite. The ones on my M105 trailers are metal and have the LED
blackout lights. I saw some on ebay sale for $50 each. Are the ones on my
trailer a new style light and is it possible they are used on the HUMMV and
other newer vehicles? I know someone on this list was looking for a set of
metal lights a while back, but I was under the impression the one's he was
hunting were older than the composite ones on my truck.

Not real important stuff here, just trying to learn a little about my stuff.

Joe Trapp