Re: [MV] half track width

From: Auke Dijkstra (auke.dijkstra@wxs.nl)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 09:37:18 PDT

Hello guys,

I don't know at what kind of trailer you're planning to put the Half-Track
on, but the trailer you mentioned with the 78 inch width looks like a far
too small trailer to me. Is it big enough to put 8 tons on it?
I moved my Half Track several times on a semi truck and trailer and it
fitted easily, most semi trailers are about 98 inch width so there is enough
space to walk around the Half Track when it is on the trailer, there is
enough space on it for 2 Half Tracks.
Please be very carefull moving the Half Track on a trailer that is too small
and too light.

Best Regards,

Auke