Re: [MV] M35 Trailer Capacity

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 18:56:30 PDT

Joe,
My towing is with the strictly stock pintle hook on the M35A2. The
lunette eye for the trailer came off the back of a forklift. I mounted it
high so it would closer match up with the hook. I also have a ball
hitch on a braced V-shaped affair for smaller civilian hookups, but
I haven't installed it. Don't have to due to having a M1008.
The 12-ton trailer has 12 volt electric brakes and seem to work good.
I did some rigging to have 12 volt brakes and 24 volt lights.
Joe Young