Re: [MV] A grand MV meeting

From: Henry J. Fackovec (hfackovec@easternems.com)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 11:33:49 PDT

Indeed it was a good day: living proof that OD paint it thicker than
blood... well the way I thin paint its thicker than most things.

Some interesting points:

Hauling a MKT with a M109 already loaded with tons of crap up the long steep
hills of northern Vt is a challenge (Mostly on the horns of the cars stuck
behind us.)

It was truly 5 quality hours with Ron driving back in a turbo deuce where I
could not hear him.

Ram has some of the coolest toys: The radars shelters hold lots of interest.

Ronzo ("11 vehicles, and not one of them run Ron") made a deal to buy a
running vehicle. ( When he gets it back to his house, the other rusty hulks
will probably gang up on it and rip its injection pump out.)

I was able to get out of there without spending the gross national product
of Bolivia on toys (Bought a few things, but restrained myself.)

It was a great honor that Kerry put aside his free time with sheep to drive
50 miles to meet up with us. Thanks for the Syrup!

My new wife asked for a new kitchen with an airy open concept, but she seems
displeased with he MKT???? I can't understand women.

I hope to have the MKT operational by spring so we can use it for the
rallies, reenactments and etc...

More to come

Hankie