W.W.II paint.....FYI

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 07:18:31 PDT

in speaking with a neighbor of mine the other night, We arrived on the topic
of painting trucks in the military. My neighbor Dick is a W.W.II/USMC/Iwo
Jima Vet. Dick had told me that he had paint duty and had to re-paint the
vehicles. This is the interesting part, Dick told me that the paint they
used on the vehicles was "milk way"! (spell check that). He also noted that
after painting the vehicle that a lot of the men turned up sick....

 just thought I'd share.

Glen C. Bedel
Project Coordinator
design forum Architects