Seacoast surplus

From: John Cook (otterc@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 08:19:46 PDT

Hi list;
 I'm getting very frustrated and angry, I paid Seacoast Surplus for some
Gama Goat parts back in August ....nothing has arrived and Charlie won't
respond to emails or return calls....Its starting to make me crazy...All my
dealings with parts vendors for my MV's over the years have been strait
forward... send em money, receive the parts in a week or two.....I have
bought from Charlie in the past with out problems, I just don't
understand...I know he received the money order, he has been in this
business a long time....why would he risk his reputation by refusing to
communicate.....He has active eBay auctions, I know he is still in business,
still alive and in seemingly good health....I just don't get it , why treat
a paying customer like this???I've tried to remain business like but my
phone message today ended up with many four letter words.
 I just want to finish my Gama Goat!!!!
 I don't want to have to order the parts again from some one else.
 Don't know what else I can do?

   John Cook
   www.muttmotorpool.com
   KD5SJE