Need a tire cage?

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 14:01:20 PDT

Once again I have bought more than I need. I have picked up some of the
tire cages I bought from GL last week. They are huge and heavy. I have 4
more than I need. If anyone is close enough to me here in SC or if any of
you guys in NC are coming to Greensboro, I think it is, the first week of
November, AND would like to buy one of these for $25, let me know. I will
post a picture on my web site in a day or two. I was going to make one, but
if your like me, that's several hours I would rather spend on the deuce.
These two piece rims scare me, so if your paranoid too, put your mind at
rest.

And if anyone is building a landing strip, I have about 40 runway light
fixtures. They work off of 250 volts, with evidently is something you get
from a ballast, since the bulbs blow on 115 or 230 (don't ask how I know
this).

Pulled a bobcat and later a small track hoe with the deuce yesterday.
Performed well. No smoke and lots of power. Film at 11.

Joe Trapp
www.joetrapp.com