FW: Axle diameter and spline count

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 06:05:09 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: JEEPKAISER@aol.com [mailto:JEEPKAISER@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 9:02 AM
To: gbedel@designforum.com
Subject: Axle diameter and spline count

Glen
I need to know the axle diameter and spline count can you post a message if
you do not have this information I have a guy driving to NH from Indiana on
Fri to purchase 5 axles? I believe its 30 at 1.5 diameter?

Thank you,
Daniel
Monadnoc Region SW NH
Jeepkaiser@aol.com
Owner, driver and constant repairer of
Black Bear (M715) No longer Yellow Dog, We can rebuild her
Yellow Dog (M715) Part Red dog
Red Dog (M715) May she rest in pieces and thanx for the service
She will be greatly missed and a donor to all my trucks and a few of yours.
Ambulance (M725) My baby