Fw: FS - LDS engines cheap!!

From: Witold Grzymala-Busse (wbusse@ips-networking.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 13:39:14 PDT

I have 4 LDS - 465 engines in the military cans.
They were rebuilt several years ago (I do not know when) however,
they were all red tagged because of excessive blow-by.
But, they have many new or reman parts. Most have new clutches, starters,
generators, power steering pumps etc...
I will sell each engine for $350.
The water proof can is an additional $250.
However, I will sell the whole package for $2,000 (4 engines and 4
watertight engine container)
I live in Lawrence, Kansas (metro Kansas City area)

WGB

P.S. I will not sell just the can if there is an engine in it.
P.P.S. Engine - container combo weight is 3100 lbs.