Dead Heading, Southern, CA to Chicago, IL

From: Chris Davis (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 19:35:09 PDT

Sorry this is short notice, but I'm between computers right now and this is
the first chance I've had to post this.

I'm leaving Southern California tomorrow (10/17/02) evening driving an
empty Ford F250 pickup to Chicago. If anyone on this I-15 / I-80 route
needs something hauled/towed, give me a ring at: (714) 715-6981. East
bound trip only, the truck will be full on the return trip.

I'll not have a chance to check email again until I return, so phone is the
only option.

Again, sorry about the short notice, but perhaps this will help someone out.

Chris Davis
MVPA# 20000
Lake Elsinore, CA
(714) 715 6981