M151A2 engine problems

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 07:30:54 PDT

I wanted to take a moment and thank everybody who has responded to my plea
for help. I have not yet got it fixed but I am working my way down the list
of things people have suggested I check. They boil down to either ignition
or fuel/carb.

I will pluck all the low hanging fruit first in hopes I might get lucky and
then proceed from there.

Progress report as soon as there is something to brag about. If anybody
thinks of anything else please do not hesitate to send me a note.

David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA #18115
M-151A2
http://www.piace.com/~b52d/