Re: [MV] W.W.II Field Phone

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 21:09:01 PDT

"http://208.190.133.201/h00ah/f_phones_1/milphones1.html"

although the site is sometimes down a couple hours at night, it's got lots of field phone basic info, pictures. See if it is an EE-8 or a TA-312. If an EE-8, the batteries go inside the unit's case.
If a TA-312, you put 2 D cells inside the door on the top, set the little screwdriver-slot-switch to "CB", and use two-conductor wire to connect them via the L1 and L2 terminals, and off you go!
EE-8's ring, TA-312 don't ring, they 'clack'.

I've used alot of these, if you need anything, let me know.