Mil-Veh digests

From: Kirk Gustafson (kgustafson@ssd-inc.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 06:35:14 PDT

Hi,
Just curious why the digest message dates changed. The last message
that I received with the correct date was on Monday, Oct 14. The next
message that I received has a date of 1/2/70, and the dates have been in
sequence since then. For example, todays message shows a date of
1/4/70. Did you loose the CMOS settings of your news server, or did the
system date somehow get reset? Just curious, because I had the folder
set to sort by date, and this has knida screwed things up.

Thanks for checking...

--
Kirk Gustafson
201 North 8th Street, Suite 206