Help - can't find a part for my M1009!

From: Nathan Wilkens (nathan.wilkens@asu.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 13:57:33 PDT

First of all, thanks to everyone who emailed a good idea - I've got a bunch
of them to try...

Upon further inspection (and to figure out why a braided fuel line can get
cut), I realized that my motor mounts are so shot that the bouncing of a bad
gravel road caused to braided fuel line to bump against the frame
crossmember directly under the fuel pump. It appears this bumping sheared a
braided fuel line, and caused the air leak.
So, I found some motor mounts locally, and will replace them this afternoon,
then try to use a longer section of braided line (with a loop in it) which
should clear the crossmember after the motor mounts are replaced... wish me
luck!
Thanks,
Nathan Wilkens