AOL vs Hotmail

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 16:55:54 PDT

Hello,
I have both AOL and Hotmail e-mail addresses at the moment and receive
messages from the list on both. It is interesting to note that AOL receives
the posts almost imediately while Hotmail universally runs hours behind.
Often a whole batch of posts comes up on Hotmail as much as six hours behind
AOL.
Last week there were some posts that were posted to hotmail two days late!
Since I check AOL the problem doesn't bother me much, but perhaps some of
you have observed the same thing and wonder what members are talking about.

Just for your information.

Bjorn

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.