Re: [MV] Military Collector Group Post

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 17:44:38 PDT

I got an e-mail from Ralph (W4XE),

"
Patrick,

Please see the comment on the website. Dennis has stopped sending these out
since abt June/July. He's okay, but taking a break from many years of
publishing that. No word on if he will continue.

Ralph W4XE

"

 -So it's good news anyway. As the editor of a computer user group newsletter, i know how much work it is to do these things. Dennis has my admiration in any case, and I 'm glad to hear he's fine.
Maybe someone else might be able to find the time to pick up the torch for a while, if Dennis wants. -PJ.