Wanted to Buy: 1964 m37 Distributor

From: Blue Presley (blue928@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 12:06:41 PDT

The other distributor can be made to work, but it looks like it's going to
be more trouble than it's worth. I am looking to buy a 24v distributor for
a 64 dodge m37. Either NOS, rebuilt, or, in just in good working
repair. None of the local NC dealers have one available. If you have one
ready to sell, write back :)

also, I have absolutely no use for the distributor that I have now. Here
is a picture of it.
www.ncjobfinder.com/images/distrib.jpg

make an offer, take of off my hands.. it'd been great to be able to offset
the cost of the new one I'm going to have to buy. brand new distributor
cap is on it :)

blue