US desert pattern

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 21:04:36 PDT

I'm just passing this along. If anybody can help the guy, please contact
him directly:

My name is Clint Wood.  I work for a company called Truck Shields here in
Salt Lake City, UT.  The product that we sell is magnetic shields that
are custom cut for the sides of trucks and SUV's.  The shields can be
ordered in a number of camouflage patterns or in a solid color.  We do a
large amount of business with Realtree, Advantage and Mossy Oak
camouflage companies.  We also have a number of smaller camo companies.
We also have a vinyl product that we sell, that can be ordered in the
above mentioned camo patterns.  I have a client who owns a 1998 Humvee.
He wants to do the vehicle in vinyl to protect it during outdoor use.
However he wants the desert camo pattern used by the USA.  Do you have
any idea how we could get the art work to get this pattern printed on
vinyl, or if it is even possible to get?  If we can get a disk with the
artwork on it then we can get it printed.  We have seen some clothing
companies and backpack companies with the pattern, but we are unable to
contact any one with the information that we need.  If you could help me
out in any way I'd appreciate it.  You can learn more about us and our
product @ www.truckshields.com

Sincerely,

Clint Wood
National Account Manager