Seacoast Surplus, no parts, no response.

From: John Cook (otterc@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 08:08:37 PDT

Hi list,
  Still no Gama Goat parts or any response from Seacoast surplus! I sent
payment for these parts 8 weeks ago, I have been in contact with several
others on the list that are in the same situation! I call and leave
messages( mostly.... business like without cursing) Email daily and no
parts, no response! I am having a hard time understanding this having had no
problems in the past with getting what I pay for from Charlie! I see reports
on the list that he is alive and well and out buying and selling, He has
many current auctions on ebay!
   I don't know what to do at this point, I have a perfect running Gama Gaot
that I can't drive and enjoy because it needs a steering box. I could
reorder the parts from some other vendor, but then Charlie might actually
ship what I paid for?
  I just want to finish this project, If I have to order the parts again
then I have to consider this whole thing mail fraud and contact the FTC
about it. I don't want to have to do that!
  Question? Just how long should I wait before considering myself ripped off
, get on with parts from another source and consider legal action?

   Charlie, if you are reading the list, please just contact me and work
this situation out, All I really care about is finishing my Gama Goat
!!!!!!!

   Thanks ya'll, for all past , present and future help with my MV's and
Radios!
    John Cook
    muttmotorpool.com
    KD5SJE