M37 tow behind F-250 HD

From: Paul H. Anderson (pha@pdq.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 18:30:04 PDT

Hi,

I'm looking for advice in trying to tow a rolling M37 180 miles using my
Ford F-250 supercab 4WD. In theory, the F-250 can handle the gross
combined weight, but I'm wary. Can I get away with a tow dolly,
presumably sticking to low speeds (45mph)? What about a flat tow in this
situation. Any pointers to topical URL's would be appreciated - my
attempts at searching are turning up too many sites, not enough content.
I need to get it moved soon, and will pay to move it if that is the
safest.

Thanks,

Paul