Need seat belt brackets for hardtop HMMWV

From: Ned Parkes (sparkes@fast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 21:10:16 PDT

Just finished putting slantback hardtop on my HMMWV. I have the 3 point
seat belts for it, but need the lower and upper brackets for the front seat
belts. The lower bracket is rectangular and fits in the lower part of the B
pillar. The upper ones are in halves and fit around the tubular B pillar.
Also, need the brackets for the rear seat belts.

Reply off list if you have them for sale.

Thanks,
Ned Parkes

1986 M1009 CUCV
1987 M1026 HMMWV