Re:[MV} M35 on Ebay

From: Gandjpappy@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 03:34:00 PST

Good theory except for the fact that Michigan State Law prohibits private
citizens from owning Full Auto weapons. Dealers and Curio and Relic
Collectors only.

Seriously, there finally is an M35 in good condition for sale in Michigan and
the guy has to think you price old trucks by the pound. Just my luck.. :)

Greg
Michigan

Gee, thanks for the heads-up! :)

I think the reason it's listed at such a price must be due to the assault
weapons that are included with it. What are NFA M16A2's going for these
days? Not to mention it comes supplied with bullets too. LOL.

One to keep watching, just for the amusement factor.

Greg
Vista, CA

Best damned Rhodesian Ridgeback in the world:
(and not just because she bit Mark P. in the leg..)
Mzirand. 2.27.90-4.17.01
RIP