Re: [MV] M35 on Ebay

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 17:32:14 PST

In a message dated 10/28/02 7:45:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cgumbert@cox.net writes:

> Looks like he canceled the auction. It now comes up as an Invalid Item.

Perhaps he got too many emails with laughter files attached to it.
If he can sell deuces at nearly $18,000 I want to get in on this with him
'cause I can get him deuces all day long from Joe Young at half the price.
I supply these cheap deuces and skim 10% and I get rich. Joe moves his
inventory real speedy like and maybe he can get rich and this other guy, well
he is making a killing.
Ooops, I forgot about reality!

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.