Weasel for Sale (T24)

From: Tony Castagno (tonycastagno@verticalthought.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 17:27:34 PST

Hello List,

I'm considering selling my weasel to make room for another vehicle. The
vehicle was a good runner last year, but needed some work on the hull so
I've pulled the engine and hatches in preparation for some needed
welding. The body needs some work in the floor especially under the
battery. The tracks are in very good condition and have been excellently
strengthened with conveyer belt. I have a spare crated engine with ALL
accessories on it NEW. Also have a very clean rubber fuel tank. Included
is a full top, curtains and bows, spotlight with pistol grip, front
spotlight and demolition box. Additionally many NOS parts are included
such as seat covers, suspension parts including bogies, carb rebuild
kits a new spare sprocket and much much more. This is a very complete
weasel which ran well last year. With some body work it will make an
excellent restoration. My price for everything is $5500 dollars. It is
located in Atlanta GA.

Cheers,
Tony