Re: [MV] Seacoast surplus

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 19:49:32 PST

The following is strictly a guess.
    From what I have gathered from the list, and my own communications with
Charlie, it would appear that he has been doing business for a while now and I
am assuming that people have been satisfied, at least up until a little while
ago. Then communications started breaking down and somewhat irrational behavior
on Charlies part. I am thinking that it is possible that he has gottern into a
drug or alcohol habit. Maybe someone on the list that knows him personaly can
check up on him and see if they can help him get some help. It would be a shame
to not help him get back on his feet, since it would appear that he has some
good talents that help our hoby.
    Note again that this is pure speculation. I am just thinking that if I ever
was in this situation, I would hope that someone would try to help me.
Hopefully for everyone concerned he has not gone over to the dark side.

Bruce MVPA Asbestos suit in place. Fire at will.