About Seacoast surplus, consider legal action!

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 08:26:08 PST

If you have used a Postal Money Order and some of the other providers of
money orders you might be able to collect the money from them that you have
lost to this joker. The USPS will file charges of fraud as they will
protect YOU from this kinda BS. I will always us the USPS MOs from now on.
 I would also talk to the Attorney General of his state for possible legal
action! Good Luck. Mark M-886