RE: [MV] Seacoast Surplus

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 10:40:24 PST

I have not purchased from seacoast at any time. I called and left a message
that I was looking to purchase parts. To this date I have not received a
return call. This would Tell me the only way the do business is online. Well
this would set me to thinking about putting a call into E-bay if it was my
money. If it's bad trade practices they will suspend his privileges on
E-bay.