Ref. SeaCoasts Problem.

From: C.WAYNETUCKER (c.waynetucker@myactv.net)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 18:09:33 PST

I have just finished a very large Larceny and Breaking and Entering
Investigation that involved several uses of the Mail Service as far away as
Calif.. At all times the Agent was a professional and was able to work with
us in the recovery of very expensive equipment. They has extraordinary
powers and need only to have well documented records to take action.
Remember the trial will be at a Federal Court. I am located in the mid
Atlantic East coast area and would be glad to assist in pointing you in the
right direction if required. As I explain to all my clients you must be
able to give them the tools (evidence) in order for the people to do there
jobs. Repeated complaints and well documented information set up a profile
that they can work with.
CW Tucker & Associates. // CW Tucker