RE: [MV] Seacoast surplus

From: artillerydan (artillerydan@prodigy.net)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 18:59:10 PST

I have found him to be less than pleasant and fairly rude. He seems to
be very "my way or the highway" or Just plain grumpy. Hence your
negative feedback on Ebay. I was trying to purchase some data plates
from him. He returned one email and then (I assume) put me on his
blocked senders list. He then would not return my emails. I had Rod
Shaver (Rods Military Vehicle Parts) ask him about buying some plates at
a show back east. He told Rod I am not selling anything to him,
@@^%$#$!!! ... **%$^@!. I have never meet or done any business with this
guy before, and I was treated like this???? He then added my name to
list of people that can not even bid on his auctions on Ebay. Like I
said, I have never even talked to this guy before. Only emails with
questions. I did finally send a couple asking him why he was treating me
like this and being such a jerk, But no answer.

Tactical Vehicle Depot
Dan Parmley Jr.
5045 S. 33rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040
artillerydan@prodigy.net
www.mvdataplates.com

Always looking for old US artillery. Parts, pieces, whole guns what
ever. Finders fee paid for guns that are purchased.