Seacoast Surplus

From: Grendel (GRENDELJ@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 09:01:37 PST

Well, I know he's around.
 I called his cell phone and listened to him move
cows around with a friend or relative. I don't think
he picked the phone up intentionally.

As far as being a pain in the a$$ about sending
money, I don't know many people that can easily cough
up 2125.00 for mil toys on a Military salary.
BTW, I am John in CA.
 So, he's had most of the money since August, all of
the money since Sept. All I want is my parts!
 We were supposed to work out shipping. Heck, I have
a guy ready to come get the parts now or you can
ship 'em freight collect!
When? I don't think I am being a pain in the ass.
I've tried being a good customer...