Re: [MV] Band of Brothers DVD 11/5

From: Liberty Krueger (libertyk@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 10:56:26 PST

Yuck! VHS sucks! I wouldn't watch Band of Brothers on VHS if you paid me. I
was actually refering to the new High Definition format on *Digital* video
cassette tape. D-VHS uses the same size tapes as the old analog VHS but is
digital. D-VHS D-Theater tape is the only prerecorded high definition source
currently available. Plus it's encoded at a higher bit rate than over the
air or satelite high definition signals so it would look even better than it
did on HBO-HD.