wives and HMVs

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 14:01:38 PST

I told my wife (on the phone) when I started dating her that "I like old
trucks..."

She eventually wanted her own HMV, so I bought the GPW for her. Many times
she will be right behind me in the duece driving her GPW towing the 37mm AT
gun!

She wants to take it to Vets day in a week. It is a 15 mile drive. I have a
heater in the
deuce, her on the other hand in the GPW...

Steve AKA Dr Deuce