lost website

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 09:03:45 PST

I am looking for the website that offers M151 parts and also
has wiring diagram of m151. It had a Packard connectors and
a military crimping tool on it. They also had m37 wheel and tire
take offs. Front and rear wiring harnesses for M151. I have searched
for a M151 wiring diagram on google and not found it.

I was there once, but can't seem to get to it any more. Don't remember
name and I have a hard time with the archives, as it came up, last month on
the list.

Thanks from a slow learner

Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net