Manuals on eBay

From: ddoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 20:04:21 PST

As I near completion of my revision of the Standard Catalog of Military Vehicles, I no longer need some of the TM's in my collection. I have listed 60 of them on eBay today. They are on three day auction. There are manuals on trucks, tanks, APC's, engines and engineer equipment. There is a lube order as well.

You can search ebay by TM number, or you can search by seller. My seller ID is ddtoys.

For those short on cash, I will accept trades of manuals I need (primarily unusual post WWII 6x6 manuals, emphasis on the unusual), data plates I need (email for list), vintage official vehicle photos or parts I need.

I will only trade with items that do NOT have bids...if an item has a bid I think it is unfair to the bidder to end the auction in order to trade.

All the manuals are in new to very good condition.
Hope some of you can find something you need.

Regards,
David Doyle