Seacoast surplus for the last time!

From: John Cook (otterc@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 06:05:20 PST

 Hi list,
 Open letter to the list and Charlie,

 Charlie if you are reading this, I am no Extrotionist! I just expect
communication from someone who I have sent good money to for parts.
  When I could get no response from you for many weeks , I turned to the
greater community for information about why you might not respond , asking
if anyone knew if you were alright. I didn't slander you.....I just wanted
my parts.........the last time we exchanged emails many weeks ago you seemed
unsure of the parts you were sending me, I got a little a-holish and
suggested that you toss in a rebuild kit....all you had to do was say no and
that the kit would cost extra, I would have paid for it!!
  The fact is you have had my money for many weeks, you got pissed at my
attitude and seem to not be willing to ship my parts...
  Yes, I did keep leaving messages saying that if I didn't hear from you I
would call the FTC about fraud.....I sent the money, I think I have a right
to expect to receive the parts in a prompt manner or at least some
communication about it.
 Sorry to the listers who are tired of reading about this, I'll be posting
no more about it
    CHARLIE, Sorry If I pissed you off, PLEASE JUST SHIP ME THE GAMA GOAT
PARTS!!!!!!!!
  Being mad at me is no reason to keep my money and not ship the parts,
   end of story!

   John Cook