Impact Socket for Bud wheels

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 20:27:56 PST

Hello everyone. I was just telling someone about a socket I bought the
other day and it occurred to me I should tell all large owners.

I got a socket from "truck supply" that is 3/4" drive and fits the 1 1/2"
and the square part for the bud wheels for about $21 or $22. That's the
cheapest I have seen and if any of you folks out there would be interested
in one I wouldn't mind picking one up for a few people at cost. I haven't
used mine yet, but as far as I know all bud wheels are basically the same.

If any one wants one, let me know next week. I'm really tied up this week
trying to get my truck ready for this week end. If you have never pulled
the heads off of a multi-fuel, you should do it sometime. It's lots of fun.

If someone knows of a better deal, don't spare my feelings. Share it with
everyone else and I'll just hang my head in shame again.

Joe Trapp