Re: [MV] Better Pics of A3 at Barstow

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 12:17:20 PST

Kenneth;

Looks can be decieving....... It looked as though it was parted out (inside) to get some of the other trucks in the fleet (where ever that may have been) back on the road with simple fixes.  As for the front end it looks to be in good shape just missing the tires.  It did appear that it was dragged or in a slight accident.  The front axle was decent.  The fenders were not the prettiest, but all things considered.... not too bad.  Would make a nice small project truck for someone on a larger budget than I.  The engine and upgrades is what I was mainly looking at.

I think you hit the nail on the head, "First one on the block"!

Cliff Smith
'70 Tan USMC M151A2