Re: [MV] M37 Rough runner

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 19:39:52 PST

Had a similar problem, I thought it was distributor, ended up
having the small tube or jet in carb was plugged, bought wrong
gasket kit (which I didn't realize), took it over to a friends.
he took it apart and found a small jet plugged. Put back together
with old gaskets.

The signs were ok at idle, but would close to die when given
a little throttle, could get it to fast idle with choke. I can look at
parts diagram and tell you what was plugged if you go this route.
I still need to get a rebuild kit, and redo it, but problem was
solved.

Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net